Web UI/UX Web Designer and Developer
14811 N Kierland Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in Arizona. LocalWork was just awarded as a finalist for the Arizona Innovation Challenge. We are changing the way companies hire. Be part of the revolution!
LocalWork has an amazing company culture build around a set of core values. We believe first and foremost in transparency. You'll know exactly how your job influences lifes and the economy.
Be part of a portfolio of fun and innovative projects. You'll be working on a variety of projects with other key team players. Be sure to submit your resume with information about who you are. We love to lean more about the person rather than just the resume of experience. Look forward to chatting soon!
- Major contributor in the design
- Development and delivery of the user’s digital experience with modern web applications
- Developing the core front-end components of fast, scalable, web applications and websites
- Perform all phases of front-end development including requirements analysis, design, development and testing
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with UX team
- Work very closely with back-end developers to drive solutions
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, Design, MultiMedia or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience designing and developing modern web applications
- Knowledge of maintaining UI design patterns
- Experience with Wordpress development and design
- Ability to organize and prioritize individual workload in order to meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, team leads, and on occasionally with business users
- Ability to work as a member of a team, accept ownership of work, and actively contribute to team discussions
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Natural problem-solver and troubleshooter
- Self-motivated and creative thinker
- Experience with Java
- Experience with iOS/Android application development
- Relational Databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, DB2, etc.